The Buddha-Bar Hotel Paris Opens

A new hotel calls Paris home, the Buddah-Bar Hotel Paris is not a year old yet, but it’s nothing short of fabulous! I was one of the first members of the International press to sample this luxury boutique hotel in the heart of the City of Light.

It’s just steps away from Haute Couture boutiques on Faubourg Saint Honore. It’s also near the Champs-Elysees in the 8th Arrondissement. The hotel has just 56 rooms including 19 suites on the city’s right bank.

Once I checked in and opened the door to my room, I was in aww of the red glass, silks and Asian lacquer furniture in a beautifully restored 18th century hotel. The scene is very much contemporary neo-Asian style with a little bit of French influence.

The bathroom was my favorite spot with a round tub that was made for soaking. And then the custom toilet complete with a rinse cycle. But, I also loved the signature bath products left in the bathroom complete with bath salts and lotions.

The Buddah-Bar Hotel Paris offers a lesson in “The Art of Living.”











Comments