The Creme de la Mer Facial


My spa day began at Le Spa tucked inside the Hyatt property in the Vendome area. I was invited to try the exclusive Crème de la Mer Facial. The two super brands have partnered to offer guests an indulgent but refreshing escape.





Inspired by the healing powers of the sea, Crème de la Mer offers products designed to heal, nurture and transform the skin. My facial included more than half dozen products from the line, including a hydrating moisturizer.





After cleansing, steaming, and hydrating during the 75 minute treatment, my skin became softer and more radiant. The regenerating powers of Crème de la Mer were clearly at work and my skin benefited tremendously.




The signature facial is worthy of the splurge, after all, you’re in Paris. It’s definitely Haute Travels approved. 






Comments